Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Maree


Happy Sunday All,

This card was made for my friend Maree who celebrated her Birthday on Friday and has already received the card - so it is safe to post! The card is a round easel card using white cardstock as a base with Magnolia Pattern Papers sewn on using a Zig Zag stitch.




I've used Copic Markers to colour my images and the frog's crown has a touch of clear Spica Pen and the fairy wing are covered with Stickles Diamond.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've also added a touch of Diamond Stickles to the tips of the petals.



I've added pearls and a nestabilities labels die cut with the Happy Birthday sentiment (hero arts) stamped in Black.

I will enter this card in the very first Wild Orchid Challenge - Say It With Flowers and also the Charisma Cardz Challenge - Pink.

Maree's Mum also turned 80 on Friday as they share the same Birthday! I hope they both had a lovely day!

Thanks for stopping by,

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable card !!! I love those shaped cards & yours is different which makes it even more beautiful ...
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sharon,i love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharon your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, love the shape and the Tilda's are adorable
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh you made a round easel - how cool is that!!! So Beautifully done in your signature style - soft colours, beautiful colouring and some fabulous flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fabulous Sharon and so clever.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. your round easel card looks fantastic! Love the 2 Tildas, papers, flowers, pearls and of course your colouring. I'm sure your friend loved it!

    Hugs Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon! Oh la la! Very cool looking card! I love it!!!!
    Thanks for joining the very first ever Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!!!! this is amazing! so creative! I just Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharon, I just love everything about this card! Gorgeous colouring of Tilda's, love the Magnolia paper (I am so jealous lol) and the florals. Just devine. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails