Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Magnolia Wedding Card

Hi Everyone,

This is a card my SIL asked me to make for a wedding she has to attend in October. I've used an Ivory Bazzill Base Card along with Stampin Up Blush Blossom and a Pattern Paper by Mellissa Frances. All of the panels have been stitched on the sewing machine and some have been popped up on foam dots.




I have coloured my image with copic pens and used the clear spica pen over Tilda's Veil and the tinted part of her dress. I added stickles to some of the flowers and the bottom of Tilda's Dress and Headband. Some of the flowers already came covered with sparkles.



As you can see in the pic above a charm, pin, ribbon, flowers and pearls complete the card.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:-

Papertake Weekly - One - One image, One Ribbon, One Pin, One Charm and One Pattern Paper
Wild Orchid - Make it Sparkle
The Shabby Tea Room - Old Meets New - Old Pattern Paper and Image with New Flowers and Border Punch
CES Challenge #1 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by ~ have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Oh Sharon!! It is so delicate and romantic! I love the tiny embossed hearts and the beautiful pin! oh - and all of those pearls!! Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a very pretty card, I love your flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awhhh so sweet and romantic! Love the added sparkle! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon,

    This is a lovely card. I enjoyed looking at your other cards on the blog as well


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sharon, sweet magnolia couple and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet wedding card! I like the soft colors and all the layers. Great coloring job on that fun image. I adore the touches of sparkle you've added. Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness, if this isn't the sweetest wedding card!!! Beautiful colouring as always Sharon and love all the sparkle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharon what a beautiful wedding card hun! Love all of the bling and sparkle you have added to this gorgeous Maggie couple! thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous wedding card Sharon! It looks GREAT! love your colouring on them
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card..love the coloring and the details..just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sharon, wow hun this is gorgeous, fab colouring and I love the glitter on her veil and dress, that pin looks gorgeous too,I have candy on my blog if your interested, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty I love the charm and your SIL and whoever she gives the card too are going to love it :D
    Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love the image and your coloring is super! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails