Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tilda Happy Birthday


This is the first chance I've had to use this lovely Tilda. I wanted to make a very feminine card so thought she would be perfect. This card was inspired by a beautiful card made by the extremely talented Camilla, I have used the same layout and you can see her original card here.



Tilda has been coloured with copic markers and I've added some Stickles over her Hair Band and the Trim on her Dress. Yellow isn't a colour I use a lot of but I really wanted to use this pretty Magnolia Paper and I've also used the Stamp Something Picture for inspiration - Yellow Background and Flowers. I have placed her on an embossed background gently inked with Barely Banana Ink.



All the panels have been stitched in yellow cotton and the finishing touches are pearls, the pin, ribbon, MS Lace border punch, inked doily and all those gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:-

Wild Orchid Challenge - One for the Girls
Bizzy Becs - August Challenge "Anything Goes"
Stamp Something - Photo Inspiration Challenge

Thanks for stopping by - I'll be back tomorrow with my DT Card for Colour Create.

9 comments:

  1. OHHH that is a stunning card! Lovely colours!
    =0)

    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card with cutie tilda! thanks for joining us at CCT.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Lovely coloring, and I love your embellishments.

    Thank you for joining us at CCT!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous!!! Love her yellow dress!! so beautiful! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, another stunner Sharon. You're on a roll girl. This is simply gorgeous. Thank you again for joining us in BB August Challenge. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Sharon! It is so nice to see yellow used on a card. It seems to often be forgotten but this is truly beautiful. Love all the details. Thanks for joining us in Bizzy Becs August Challenge. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW another gorgeous card,love the colours and embellishments!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW.. Gorgeous Card Sharon.. sorry on the delay in commenting.. thanks for your entry.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails