Monday, November 15, 2010

Creatalicious Christmas Tilda


Good Morning Everyone - I'm so pleased to post my first card as DT for Creatalicious Challenges!

This month is a sketch challenge and this is the wonderful sketch Bec has created to inspire us all.



I decided to use the sketch to make one of seven Christmas cards that a friend has asked me to make for her grandchildren. The paper I've used is from The Girls Paperie and I've used Red Bazzill to accompany it. Bec also requested a little distressing so I've distressed my edges with ink and a distressing tool before sewing the panels.




I've used copics to colour my Tilda image and placed her on foam dots for added dimension. I've also used my Magnolia DooHickey Die recently purchased from Bizzy Becs. The corner die is from Cuttlebug, the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Christmas Tree charm, ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

Make sure you visit Creatalicious Challenges to check out the other DT creations - they are wonderful! I hope you'll be inspired to join in the challenge too :)

I'm also entering my card in the following challenges:-

Crazy 4 Challenges - Christmas
ABC Challenges - H is for Holidays
Wild Orchid Challenge - Classic Christmas Card
Daring Cardmakers - A Day to Remember (Poppies or Bright Red)

Thanks for stopping by ~ I'll be back on Thursday with my card for Colour Create.


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon!!

    Thanks for joinign us at Daring Cardmakers!!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon this is so gorgeous, I love all your papers and embellishments.... welcome to the team
    Hgs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Sharon. A great sketch and so beautifully embellished!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sharon,love your papers and the beautiful rich colours!!! Beautiful work!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Love all the paper layering, it looks fantastic. Your work has developed so much Sharon!! Awesome job! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card in lovely colours!! =)

    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sharon, love that sweet Tilda and the wonderful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Sharon huge congrats hun, love your creation,the papers are gorgeous too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo beautiful, Sharon
    I love it!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful! Love the colours, the distressed edges and the fancy corner! stunning! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails