Sunday, March 06, 2011

Magnolia Down Under - Shaped Card



Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! This week at Magnolia Down Under the challenge is to create any shaped card so long as it isn't square or rectangle. As I have a couple of eighteen year old Birthdays to make cards for this year I've decided to try the number "18". I used a pattern from Card Making Downloads.



I just love this polka dot paper from The Paper Loft and I've combined it with Pale Blue Chatterbox Paper and Cream Cardstock distressed and sewn at the edges. My card is embellished with flowers from Magnolia and Wild Orchid Crafts. I've also used my Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and Pearl Flourishes.



Tilda is coloured with copics and I have used foam dots to place her on the card.

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:-

Allsorts Challenge - Card for a Teenager
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes with something old (paper)
CCEE - Swirls
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Anything but a Square.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll join us this week for the Shape Card Challenge. Be sure to stop by Magnolia Down Under to check out the amazing creations by the rest of the talented DT.

12 comments:

  1. A stunning card Sharon, totally gorgeous and I bet the recipient will love this!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! this is AM-A-ZING!!!!! what a work of art! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!
    I always do the same style of cards, I love how you always have different styles! Maybe I should try something different once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW Sharon - what a GORGEOUS card for an 18th! Sooo clever and soo beautifully made
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Sharon! Fantastic design and I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Sharon, I love the cute image and all of your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is stunning! What a gorgeous card! Someone is going to be very lucky to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH. MY. GOSH!!! Girl, you have totally knocked me off my chair with this one!!! That '18' shape is AMAZING and your embellishing and colouring is out of this world! Incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for entering it in the Allsorts and SFTW challenges and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMW, Sharon
    Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
    Stunning work!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow this is gorgeous! love the shape and the image is so pretty

    thanks for joining in with our teenage theme this week @ Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! You are a true artist.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails