Sunday, March 20, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Sketch Challenge


Time for another Magnolia Down Under Challenge! A huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped to celebrate our 2nd Birthday :) This week our teamie Jane has given us a wonderful sketch to follow.


I was asked by our neighbour to make a wedding card for her son who was attending a wedding this weekend, so I've used my brand new papers from Maja Design - which I just love! I've combined them with SU Mellow Moss, Pale Plum and Perfect Plum cardstock. My image is coloured with copics and placed on foam dots.


The flowers and ribbon are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've also used some more of this gorgeous lace from Creations in Paper. I've also used some pearls from my stash and punched some Butterflies with my MS Punch.

I'd also like to enter my card in the following challenges:-
Wild Orchid Challenge - Dieing to Punch it out
ABC Challenge - Q is for Quote
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Die Challenge

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are enjoying your weekend and be sure to visit the Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog to check out the amazing creations by the DT.

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous & what a wonderful wedding card you've made. That's a present in itself.
    Beautifully colored & embellished.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sharon, love the papers and such a cute couple!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,

    I have been having a good nosey round your blog to check out everything I missed since I was away! as always a fabulous collection of inspiring creations!!!

    Loving this, so romantic and I adore her pearl necklace!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card, Sharon
    Stunning!!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails