Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tilda with Butterflies






Happy Tuesday Everyone,

This card was made using the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Sketch for this week. It has a Pale Blue Bazzill base with a fine layer of Silver Cardstock and the pattern papers are by Bella "Ever After" Joyfully and Fairy Tale. The Butterfly Ribbon and Pearls are also by Bella to match the paper.




I have punched the Silver cardstock on the centre panel with my MS Punch Doily Lace Punch, then stitched White Shimmer Cardstock and Pattern Paper onto the panel. I found the perfect colour Blue Flower in a card kit from Bizzy Becs (leaves from Bec too) and I've sprayed the smaller roses with Silver Glimmer Mist. IRL they are a pretty silver and have that lovely shimmer but unfortunately they photograph a dull grey.




Tilda is coloured with copics (E50, E00, E02, Y21, E31, E54, C00, C1, C3, B0000, B21, B91, B93, B95 & B97) and her Wings have been coloured with Stickles Diamonds. Finally the sentiment as per the sketch is a Rub On by Deja Views "Wonder Words". I'm also entering this card into the Bizzy Bec's Creatalicious Challenge #9 - Flowers and Wings, Simon Says Stamp - Things withWings Challenge and the Allsorts Challenge Picture Inspiration Challenge. I'm not very happy with how this turned out - just having a bad creative day I think!

Thanks for stopping by,

11 comments:

  1. I can't see a bad creative day anywhere! This card is super sweet. Love the colourings you've used and the spray of flowers is perfect.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are mad woman, your card is stunning. There was me oooing and ahhhhing over it and then I read your post!
    I really love this one hun, the colours, papers & embellies are beautiful and the Tilda is so cute, send her to me I'll look after her lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, your card is soooooo sweet! I love the pretty shade of blue. The flowers you added are just gorgeous too! I love it!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning!I love the shades of blue and your flowers are gorgeous.I love this card.Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card - gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such a gorgeous card Sharon!!.
    Love the image you've used and the colours also.

    Hugs Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gorgeous card Sharon, fab tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable,beautiful colouring and papers!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so gorgeous! love the beautiful papers and ribbon, wonderful details!thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails