Monday, April 19, 2010

Welcome Tahnee Grace






Good Morning All,

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! This card is to welome little Tahnee Grace the brand new daughter of my husband's workmate Brett and his wife Natalie; also a little sister for their daughter Summer.

This beautiful image is by KLM Digistamps and has been coloured using Copic Markers.



The pattern papers I've used are from the SU Pink Pirouette Designer Paper Series howver I've chosen SU Blush Blossom Carstock as I find it a closer match to the pattern paper. I've used CM circle shape cutters to cut the image out and the background scalloped circle was created using a MS Corner Punch and you can see how to acheive this by checking out this tutorial by the very talented Claudia Rosa.



I have sewn all the panels of my card in either straight stitch or zigzag stitch. The bottom panel was cut out using a Nestabilities Label Die and the Congratulations sentiment is from the SU Warmest Regards set and has been embossed in Silver.



Lace, Ribbon, Pearls and all things girly finish off the card ~ along with this gorgeous little charm below that was a gift from my friend Deb whose help was invaluable making this card. She also pointed me in the right direction for the Digistamp and let me know about the doily tutorial!

 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:-

Cute Card Thursday - Touchy Feely
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Monochromatic
Stamp Something Challenge - Something Layered
Allsorts Challenge - In Stitches
Papertake Weekly - Cutie Pie
Simon Says Stamp - Let's go to the Movies

And for those of you thinking has she lost her marbles my movie is "The Hand That Rocks The Cradle" starring Rebecca De Mornay.

My apologies for excessive images with this post but I'm trying out my Husband new camera :-)

Thanks for stopping by,

15 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sharon, so soft and beautiful, Brett & Natalie will be thrilled to receive this
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, lovely stitching & such a sweet image. I'm sure it will be treasured.
    Thanks for taking part in my first ALLSORTS challenge, Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just unbelivably beautiful! such a gorgeous image!! and I love the soft colours!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon,this is oh so pretty! Such a delicate look! I love all your pretty feminine details!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precious! I love that border you did around the middle circle :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamps Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Sharon amazing easel card and that image is just so beautiful and perfect for a baby card...I love it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon - this is just gorgrous - I don't know how I missed it! Love the image, you have coloured it beautifully! Gorgeous roses framing it too! Sharon - this is divine!! Who wouldn't love to get this when having a baby! Love it! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gorgeous card, beautiful colours and love the wonderful image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and a fabulous image for a new baby card.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful just beautiful
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous card, what a fabulous image which you have coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! this card is just beautiful. It has a lovely softness about it just perfect. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a beautiful image
    just perfect for the occasion

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I meant to say Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is DIVINE girl!!! What a truly gorgeous baby card - wonderful colouring and I LOVE how you did the frame!!! I'm sure the new parents will treasure this card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails