Monday, June 07, 2010

Lil Lolita - Willow

Good Morning Everyone - I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

This is my entry for the Tickled Pink Monthly Challenge - this month Kellie provided a sketch for us to follow. My papers are from the Kaiser "Tea at Elsie's" range and I've team it with Groovy Guava Cardstock. The panels have been inked and sewn to the card and I've used a Groovy Guava ReInker to colour my lace before adding it to the card. I've used a nestabilities die popped up on foam in the centre and sponged it before removing the die to create a border.



The stamp I've used is Willow from the Lil Lolita Range exclusive to Tinked Pink Stamps. She has been coloured with copics and I've cut her out and placed her on a thin layer of foam dots. I've also used some dimensional magic on the flowers.



The flowers I've used to embellish are from Wild Orchid and the Pearl sprays are from Bizzy Becs. Everything else came from my stash of goodies.

I will also enter the card in the Charisma Cardz Challenge - Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by,

8 comments:

  1. Oh you've coloured Willow beautifully! Love all the embelllies you've used and your dp's suit this sketch perfectly! Thanks for joining us over at Tickled Pink Stamps!

    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she's a bit cute. Love your colouring and sponged background. Colour combinations great too.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Sharon.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card Sharon...Im loving this Willow stamp shes amazing and your colouring of her is just perfect
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sharon, your colouring is gorgeous and I love the image and papers
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sharon, just gorgeous,Fantastic colouring and I love the way you've done the background on the nestie, and those flowers are gorgeous too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is a truly gorgeous card Sharon! I just love the colours you have chosen to work with, looks stunning. *Hugz*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails