Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Last Christmas Cards for 2010


Hi Everyone,

I hope you enjoyed your Christmas ~ I'm just adding a few of my 2010 Christmas cards that I haven't posted yet. Most of these were made for friends to give to family.

This one was made for my friends Grandaughter Laine - she's 12 years old and an animal lover so I thought this image was just right for her.



This card was made using one of the Merry Christmas 2010 Tilda's from my last kit.



I thought I'd try a little patchwork effect for this card using Tilda with Antlers.




Finally I made this card for my Brother and Sister In Law and their family using one of my favourite Tilda's from the Christmas range.




Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow with my final Colour Create Card for 2010.

3 comments:

  1. what a fabulous collection of cards!! just love them all. hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them!!! Beautiful cards!
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cards Sharon.

    Happy New Year.
    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails