Saturday, March 19, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Candy Winner

WOW!!! What a fabulous Blog Hop - Thanks so much to our lovely teamie Kylie for organising the 2nd Birthday Hop.

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by with such lovely comments - I just wish that I had candy for you all :)

I've had my friend Debbie randomly draw a winning comment which is:-

"This is just the sweetest present gift box. As I have three sisters that I dearly love and cherish I'll have to get this stamp, thanks for your wonderful inspiration Sharon"

Congratulations Jenni E.

Please find the Magnolia Down Under Challenge Site to claim your prize.

Hope to see you all for our new challenge tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails