Sunday, April 03, 2011

Magnolia Down Under - Heavy Metal



Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry to be late getting my post up for Magnolia Down Under Challenge we had a very big night celebrating a our friend Kellie's 18th Birthday! This week the team would love to see some metal on your card! 

I went in search of metal in my stash and came up with this very old metal frame and matching heart embellishment. I thought I'd try something a little out of the ordinary??? Not sure if I'm happy with the look or not but at least it was a chance to use some of my old stash of goodies :)


The paper is from My Minds Eye Stella Rose "Hattie" Collection. I've coloured Tilda with copics and the flowers are from Wild Orchid and Magnolia. The lace, pearls and ribbons are all from my stash.

I'd also like to enter my card at:-

Allsorts Challenge - Blooming Blossoms
Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Use a feather or Zipper


Thanks for stopping by - be sure to check out the wonderful creations by the rest of the DT at Magnolia Down Under!





9 comments:

  1. such a fabulous card, she looks just gorgeous sat in that metal frame. hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card Sharon and that frame works beautifully.

    Thank you so much for sharing you lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

    B x

    There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Beautiful papers, colours and I love the frame!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Sharon! I love the metal frame and the way she peeps out of it - divine! Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hun how can you not be happy with it, it's stunning, so beautiful and I love how you've used the heart and frame
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon, Beautiful card! The metal frame is stunning and I love the feathers and flowers. The colors feel very rich and the details are perfect.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon the deatils and over all design of this card are stunning dear!!!!!!!!!

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Color Create card also with all of the dots!! BEAUTIFUL artwork my friend!!
    happy weekend to you.....big hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  9. UH OH MA GAWD! I absolutely LUV THIS CARD! That metal is amazing and those colors are gorgeous with it. The blues I mean. You are gooooood lady! Hugs!
    ps - thanks for leaving a comment on my blog on the egg. That thing just about made me crack!! aaaaa ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails