Sunday, August 21, 2011

Magnolia Down Under - Butterflies


Hello everyone and I hope you are enjoying your weekend! It such great winter weather here that we spent the afternoon at Noosa North Shore yesterday. Our dog Zoe get so exciting when she knows that where we are heading - she loves the beach too!

Time for our next Magnolia Down Under Challenge and his week we's like to see Butterflies on your creation. I've chosen this gorgeous image from the Butterfly Collection , the first time I've actually used it :( Which is such a shame as she is so pretty and fun to colour.

We'd love for you to join us this week and our lucky winner will receive a $15 Gift Voucher from our wonderful sponsor Tilda's Town.
My paper's are from My Minds Eye, the metal corner, ribbon and roses are from Wild Orchid, the remainder of the flowers are Prima, the chipboard butterfly, butterfly pins and pearls are all from Creations in Paper. I've used MM Paint to colour my chipboard with a touch of SU Rose Red in on the edges and I've stamped Tilda on Spellbinders Labels 20 Die and the border is my new edge from My Favorite Things.




Tilda is coloured with copics and little worried she looks like she's tilting to one side! That butterfly must be a bit heavy :) The background is very soft blues, yellow and pink but unfortunately it hasn't photographed well.

I'd like to enter my card in these challenges:-

Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Lots of flowers
Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Use a lot (flowers & pearls)
Papertake Weekly - Bingo Pearls Blooms & Free Pins

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon :)
    OMG!! You know I looove pink do this is the perfect card from where I'm sitting :)
    Amazing papers, might I beg you for the name of that paper pad ? ;)
    Love your Tilda and she is inked to pure perfection :)
    And that Spellie is scrummy - need to get myself one of those too ;)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card! I love all the pink and what a beautiful butterly!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,
    i am a new follower
    jou make's beautiful cardds!!
    greetings, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, your card is amazing!!
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline f&f dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card Sharon; gorgeous image, beautiful papers and embellishments! Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Sharon.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! Just love pink and this Tilda:-)
    Beautiful papers and details!!

    Hugs Laila.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon, this is one of the most beautiful cards I've seen, you're colouring is out of this world and your choice of papers and embellies is just perfect, just going to 'become a follower' so that I can keep up with all your creations. Hugs Zoe x (DT at Sweet Stampin)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails