Saturday, October 01, 2011

Liz Stampz - Sketch Challenge


Good Morning All,

I received at lovely email a couple of weeks ago from Laura at Lia Stampz asking me to join their DT... Thanks Laura :)

Here is my first card using one of the new images called "Tisha" - the challenge this fortnight is a sketch challenge and here is the sketch designed by our DT Mo :-



I've used Black and Purple Cardstock along with some PP from Magnolia. My Tisha image is colour with copics and it's a little hard to see but the cloud has a touch of stickles. I inked the doily with black ink and my flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts. The ribbon and charm were from my stash :)

If you don't have a Lia Stampz Digi you are still welcome to join the challenge. Hoping you'll be able to join us this week - Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails