Sunday, June 10, 2012

Magnolia Down Under - Winter


WOW Finally here.... I've been trying since last Thursday to post my Magnolia Down Under Card with no success! I've now changed my browser and it seems to be working so I'm keeping my fingers crossed :) 

I particularly wanted to schedule the post as I was away at the Brisbane Paper and Craft Expo where I got to meet my lovely team mates from MDUC Karen and Debbie P! It was so wonderful to finally put some faces to the names:) So funny as I always imagined Debbie P to be a lot taller in person (I have no idea why), so I was really checking to see if it was her and almost scared the life out of her! Who was this strange woman staring at her?... Just me

 

Anyway on with the post... I've used some very old Basic Grey Papers from the Figgy Pudding range along with some SU Soft Sky and White Cardstock and teamed it with this gorgeous Frosty Magnolia Stamp. The gorgeous large snowflake was a present from my wonderful MDUC Secret Santa last year, they are just beautiful and I'm so glad for the opportunity to use one of them. I've also used my new Memory Box Border Die, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch (white) and MFT Snowflake Die (Soft Sky) and lots and lots of stickles and gems!

I'd like to enter my card into these challenges:-
TOMIC - 1st Anniversary Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolias - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by,



3 comments:

  1. How Sweet is this :) I love the image and the snowflake is gorgeous.
    Hugs MAu xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Sharon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. SERIOUSLY........WINTER!!?> LOVE IT! So chilly & refreshing! Glorious design and embellies! That large snowflake is DA BOMB! Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails