Sunday, October 14, 2012

Magnolia Down Under - Shaker Card Challenge


Hi Everyone,

Time for another challenge at Magnolia Down Under and this week we'd like to see a Shaker Card! There are some absolutley gorgeous sample from the DT this week to inspire you, so make sure you check them out.

The wonderful prize this week is a $20.00 voucher from Stamping Tilda!


As is always the case in my house one of my son's was attending an 18th Birthday party this weekend and left it until the last minute to tell me he needed at card! Luckily I hadn't started my shaker card so I could combine the two.

My Papers are from Maja Designs, the flowers are from Wild Orchid and the cute 18 charm is from My 2 Angels.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join us for the Shaker Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. So lovely Sharon. I love those pearls and your floral bits look fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable sweet card Sharon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails