Sunday, March 31, 2013

Magnolia Down Under - Sketch Challenge


Good Morning All and Happy Easter!

Time for the next challenge at Magnolia Down Under and this week we have a fabulous Sketch Challenge for you.



I used this sketch to create an Engagement Card for one of my husband's workmates. The image I chose was Bonny Tilda from the Magnolia With Love Collection 2013.



Tilda is coloured with copics and I've added stickles to her wings and bow (which in hindsight maybe wasn't such a great idea but it's not coming off!) My papers are from Pion Designs, Flowers, Ribbon Binding, Lace and Heart Shaped Pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts, the metal embellishments I've had forever and was please to be able to used this door knocker. The Congratulations Sentiment is a Rub-On and the names Bec and Jeremy were computer generated.



I hope the Easter Bunny found you this morning, we always going camping with friends at Easter while my parents housesit and mind our fourlegged family member - so thanks Mum and Dad. Enjoy your long weekend and stay safe if travelling!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. Hi, love this, it's so pretty
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and fabulous card design. I love the added interest of that heart border. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable!! Love the glittery wings!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails