Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday Edwin


Good Afternoon All,

This is a card I made using this weeks Recipe from C.R.A.F.T Challenge - 1 Tag. 2 Circles (one of mine is the red pinking edge) and 3 Squares/Rectangles.

I've coloured Edwin with Copics and the papers I've used are from My Minds Eye. I've also colour the star pins with my Copics using the air gun. These are stars are great, they are clear when you purchase them so you can change them to suit your card.



I'm also entering my card at Cards for Men Challenge as their theme this challenge is stars and the Papertake Weekly Challenge has a theme of Here Comes the Sun which I think my colour scheme and image work with a Summer theme.

That's all for now, I'll be back on Thursday afternoon (my time) with my Colour Create card (hopefully not to exhausted from the End of Financial Year Stocktake!!).

Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

  1. Great card,love Edwin and your colours and colouring are fabulous...Thanks for sharing with us at Cards for Men...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is such a cute image and I love the colours you've used too. Great interpretation of our sketch challenge! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your gorgeous, adorable card Sharon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so so fabby!!! LOVE the Stars!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great papers and that image is fab! Thanks for playing at Cards for Men and good luck.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails