Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cooking with LaLaLand


Good Morning All,

Firstly I really like to apologise for not being able to visit and very much lately! My links on my blog have been not working 80% of the time and I keep getting a HTTP404 Not Found message even though I know the links are OK! If anyone else has had the same problem I'd love to hear from you :)

My card this time features the lovely Marci from LaLaLand - isn't she cute! I've coloured her with copic and used a 6x6 paper pad from Cosmo Cricket called Mitten Weather. My flowers are from Wild Orchid of course :)  The pearls and ribbon are from my stash and I've sewn the layers. Marci is placed on foam a nestie die that has been embossed with a cuttlebug folder and I've used an EK Sucess border punch.



I just loved this spoon charm and I thought it worked well with the image - I just can't remember where I got it from! It also has a knife and fork with it but I'll use these later on another card.

I'm entering this card in the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Fancy a Punch? Also over at Crazy 4 Challenges for the April Showers/May Flowers Challenge.






5 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I just looooovvvve that Copic colouring. Hugs Jenny B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marci is adorable. Beautiful card and love the embellishment. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just too gorgeous!!! Love the little spoon charm! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! I *knew* I should have bought some of that Mitten weather DP!!! Love what you've done with it here. Of course your embellishing is perfect with flowers, pearls and ribbon......and I totally love the silver spoon!!!! Fab colouring and go the feathering!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails