Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Brady


Hi Everyone,

This card was made for my eldest son for his 17th Birthday! I can't believe he's almost ready to get his licence after a year of driving lessons with Peter & I.

Brady recently went away to Marine Studies Camp with his school to Pumpkin Island on the Great Barrier Reef... school camps weren't like that when I was at school :) This term in Marine Studies their topic is Recreational Fishing, so he got to spend yesterday afternoon at Noosa fishing... lucky boy!

The one that got away story from camp involved at Coral Trout hence the card.

The papers are from My Minds Eye - Lime Twist, the image is by Wild Rose Studio and embellishments were from my stash.



I'm entering this card over at Allsort Challenge - where they have a photo inspiration to follow (a lovely pic of the beach above), CES Challenge - Embellish It! (my three embellishments are pearls, lace ribbon and starfish charm) and also at Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. What a super card Sharon and a lovely take on my photo inspiration.

    Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week and good luck with the blog hop.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, it's a great male card.

    Oh, The Great Barrier Reef! Lucky him!

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this wonderful creation with us at the Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails