Sunday, May 29, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Sketch Challenge


Good Morning Everyone,

Time for another Magnolia Down Under Challenge and this week we have a sketch for you created by our very talented DT Kylie!




This week we also have a very special prize for you to win! Some of the gorgeous papers designed by our very own DT Denise - they look absolutely amazing :) Denise's new collection is called the Couture Collection and is available at Megs Garden.




I've used some of the new My Minds Eye - Lime Twist range again for this card! I'm loving their papers at the moment :) This gorgeous Tilda is from the Butterfly release and she just arrived in the mail this week :)
I've coloured her with copic and added a little glitz.



The flowers and ribbon are from Wild Orchid Crafts (my fav) and I'm also loving these little gem flowers too for the centre of my bows.

I'd like to enter my card at Allsorts Challenge for their Thing with Wings Challenge, A Spoon Full of Sugar also has a Things with Wings Challenge this week and ABC Challenge this week is V is for Voilet.
Make sure to stop by Magnolia Down Under and check out the other DT versions of our sketch, they all look amazing!

Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, really pretty & gorgeous details
    Thanks for joining our challenges at ALLSORTS & ASFOS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Sharonl. The papers and colours are gorgeous and a great sketch!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon! the colours are so beautiful together and I love the details! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sharon;0) This is absolutley adorable! I love the different dp's you used and I just love Magnolias! Thank you for joining us this week over at ABC Challenge!

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ps...I have yummy candy over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just gorgeous!!! fabulous colours!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails