Sunday, May 15, 2011

A few of my Favourite Things


Good Morning All,

Time for another Magnolia Down Under Challenge and this week we'd like to see a creation featuring your favourite things!!!

My favourite thing I've used are:-

Polka Dot Paper, Small Floral Prints, Pearls, Wild Orchid Flowers, My Favourtie Lace and Ribbon and I just love these Gem Flowers.... also a favourite colour combination Pink and Green :)



Tilda is coloured with copics and I've used Kaiser 6x6 Papers. The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.


I've made this card as a Sympathy Card as it's always handy to have one made. I think this verse is really beautiful and I've used it in the past in Memory Scrapbooks.

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check out the wonderful inspiration cards by the rest of the Magnolia Down Under DT.

Sharon

7 comments:

  1. What an amazingly beautiful card Sharon :)
    Love the dp's, the colouring and your fabby choice of image :) Tilda is beautiful :)
    Stunning embellies :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgous card! Lovely DP and details!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sharon! Love the pretty bow!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo Sharon I love this color combo and the embossed background is such a fabulous idea!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is just beautiful!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is soooooo beautiful!!! Sweet image and I just LOVE this paper! The flowers and lace make the most gorgeous embellishments for a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails